Who We Work With
The IPHA team is looking for nascent technology companies with working prototypes, who are seeking venture investment for product development and commercialization.
- Pre-Series A and/or Seed stage
- Types of technology focused on personalized health:
- Diagnostics – Medical devices
- Digital health – FDA 510(k) class I, II and de novo regulatory pathways
- Sensor technologies
- A.I./Machine Learning
- Genomics, precision medicine – Health IT, software, analytics
Candidate companies must be committed to dedicating time to the IPHA program located at the Inova Center for Personalized Health in Fairfax, VA. (However, companies do not have to relocate.)
WHAT TYPES OF COMPANIES DO NOT QUALIFY FOR IPHA?
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotech
- FDA 510(k) Class III products
- PMA regulatory pathway products
- Invasive therapies
- Insurance technologies