The IPHA program is a high-performance accelerator program.
IPHA has several key differentiators over other accelerator programs. These include:
- Dedicated personalized heath focus – IPHA is not a general purpose accelerator, its focus is only on the next generation of personalized health startups.
- Highly experienced partners – IPHA partners are experienced executives with significant entrepreneurial and investing achievements in relevant market sectors.
- Individualized program – Acceptance is limited to 6 to 8 companies per year to ensure each company has the support necessary to achieve significant advancement.
- Rolling acceptance – IPHA partners understand that great ideas and companies are not produced in flocks or on schedules, so IPHA uses a rolling acceptance process where successful candidates are accepted and can begin the program immediately.
- Immediate client access – IPHA delivers access to the Inova Health System. This affiliation produces immediate feedback for product design, development, pilot testing, pricing, reimbursement and acceptance. Inova’s premier health system status enables IPHA to deliver access to other health systems, physician practices and research facilities.
- Venture capital affiliation – IPHA managing partners are the managing partners of Inova Strategic Investments, the Inova Health System’s venture capital fund.